Friday 20 January 2012

Little Problems with Timings and Lip Syncing

Although I have watched the music video many times, after watching the second draft on youtube last night I noticed a few little things that are out of time. One of these was when she is walking towards the camera singing "because it's too much" at 00.00.39.21, I noticed the lip syncing was not completely in time. To correct the lip syncing I took out the first frame and dragged the clip back and lengthened it by one frame.
I also noticed that the lip syncing was not right on the line "to be something I'm not" at 00.00.34.18, and also the quality of the image was not brilliant because we had zoomed in. To correct it I took out the first 2 frames and dragged it back and lengthened it by 2 frames, this lined the lip syncing up and looked much better. I then zoomed out the clip which improved the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment