Monday 12 December 2011

Photoshop

We have used some still images to produce a stop motion effect in our music video. However once we imported the images from our camera we discovered they displayed the time and date in the bottom right hand side of the picture. This meant that I had to spend time to edit the text out. I done this by opening each individual image in Adobe Photoshop. I then zoomed in until I had one letter/number filling up my screen. I used the clone tool to copy the colours of surrounding areas over the text. I have used this program and tool before so did not think it would be too difficult or take too long, however some of the text was over her hair and clothing which caused difficulties as not all of her hair is the same shade, and I had the same problem with her clothing. The hardest part to clone was one of the images that had text over her arm. All parts of her skin are different shades which meant that the parts that I cloned did not look realistic. I had to zoom in so close to allow me to copy tiny part of her skin tone to be able to cover the text without it causing the photo to look distorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment