Sunday 4 December 2011

Inspirations for Album Cover

Below are some images I came across when I was researching and looking for ideas for our music video.

In this image I was attracted to the unusual use of the frame and the natural scenery.


Ellie Goulding's music videos and albums have inspired lots of our work, in this particular album 'Lights' I really like the way this image has been edited to create light in this way. 


This piece of art highlights magic and fantasy which are elements I hope to include in our digipak.


I like this image of Ellie Goulding as it represents the simplistic and yet beautiful factors of nature.


Although travelling to a beach would be difficult for us, I would really like to capture some natural images of the artist at the beach and consider using them in the digipak.


No comments:

Post a Comment