Thursday 9 February 2012

Stop Motion

We have nearly completed our music video, we have got a 5 second gap that we still need to fill in. Looking through all of our footage we could not find anything that we wanted to use, so we had to come up with a new idea. Ella came up with the idea to have a stop motion flower to fill up this gap. We got straight to work and started cutting out the flower and petals from different card.

During the lessons today I was on my own. I finished cutting out all parts of the flower and placed the stem on a piece of white background as I wanted the background to be plain and not draw the attention away from the flower. 
I took one photo of just the stem. Then another of the stem with the centre of the flower. The next photo I added the first petal. I then added one petal at a time and taking photo's as I went. 
I took more than one photo each time to ensure it was in focus and just incase anything happened I had copies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment