Friday 28 October 2011

Inspirations for Music Video

Below are some images from music videos that I like and hope to produce and include some similar footage for my own music video. 


I particularly like the use of light in this shot from the music video of Ellie Goulding's 'Your Song.' The light is behind the artist which creates an outline of light around her head.


This shot from 'Broken Hearted Girl' captured me because of the way two shots are merged together to create one. It appears as thought the artist is watching herself in a past time.


This is an image from Ellie Goulding's 'The Writer' I felt really portrayed Ellie in an angelic, innocent manner through the use of lighting and the extreme close up gradually zooming out whilst she sings. This is the effect I hope to get for our music video.


This image is not from a music video however I would like to film a sunset on either the beach like this or in a field and include it as extra footage.


This image conveys lots of nature themes for example the emptiness of the field and the long grass, which I believe would be a perfect location for our music video.


I really like this image because it shows freedom and loneliness at the same time and I think the idea of the waves bashing against each other will be a great piece of background to include whilst our singer performs.

No comments:

Post a Comment