Wednesday 7 September 2011

Ella Trainor



Hi, my names Ella. I'm a sixth form student at West Hatch, currently studying Psychology, English Language and obviously Media at A2, (2011 will be my fourth year of Media). I'm still undecided as to whether I will continue my studies at Uni or college or whether I might suit immediate work experience better. However if I do decide to further my education it will be within the area of film production. I don't have any hobbies in particular, I usually spend my free time watching films at home or at the cinema, listening to music and watching music videos on youtube or going to clubs. This year will be slightly different for me because I will be using practically all my free time to revise in order to achieve the best possible grades I can. I can't wait to begin creating our music video, I imagine it will prove challenging but worth it and fun!
Below are the links to both my group and individual blog from AS.

(Group Blog)
(Individual Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment